In Need of a Worthington Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Worthington area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Worthington roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Worthington and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Worthington. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Worthington
Worthington is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States, and is a northern suburb of the larger Columbus. The population was 13,575 at the 2010 census. The city was founded in 1803 by the Scioto Company led by James Kilbourne, who was later elected to the United States House of Representatives, and named in honor of Thomas Worthington, who later became governor of Ohio.
On May 5, 1802 a group of prospective settlers founded the Scioto Company at the home of Rev. Eber B. Clark in Granby, Connecticut for the purpose of forming a settlement between the Muskingum River and Great Miami River in the Ohio Country. James Kilbourne was elected president and Josiah Topping secretary (McCormick 1998:7). On August 30, 1802 James Kilbourne and Nathaniel Little arrived at Colonel Thomas Worthington’s home in Chillicothe, Ohio. They tentatively reserved land along the Scioto River on the Pickaway Plains for their new settlement (McCormick 1998:17).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come.
Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.