Looking for a Woodstock Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Woodstock area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Woodstock roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Woodstock and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Woodstock. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Woodstock
Woodstock is a village in Champaign County, Ohio, United States. The population was 305 at the 2010 census.
Woodstock was platted in 1834.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future.
Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.