Looking for a Whitehall Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Whitehall area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Whitehall roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Whitehall and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Whitehall. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Whitehall
Whitehall is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States and an enclave on the east side of Columbus. The population was 18,062 at the 2010 census. The current mayor of Whitehall is Kim Maggard.
Whitehall is located at 39°57′49″N 82°52′57″W / 39.96361°N 82.88250°W / 39.96361; -82.88250 (39.963664, -82.882374).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead.
Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.