Looking for a Westerville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Westerville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Westerville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Westerville and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Westerville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Westerville
Westerville is a city in Delaware and Franklin counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. It is a northeastern suburb of Columbus. The population was 36,120 at the 2010 census. Westerville is the home of Otterbein University.
Westerville was once known as “The Dry Capital of the World” for its strict laws prohibiting sales of alcohol.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future.
Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.