Looking for a West Jefferson Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the West Jefferson area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to West Jefferson roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of West Jefferson and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in West Jefferson. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About West Jefferson
West Jefferson is a village in Madison County, Ohio, United States. The population was 4,222 at the 2010 census. Located along U.S. Route 40, the village has a fairly close relationship with the surrounding township, which include various out-of-corporation-limit neighborhoods (including Haymarket Road, Olmstead Road, Forrest Lake Estates, Goodson Road/Enchanted Valley, and North and South Road). The village has a “Commerce Park” at its western edge which include Target and Amazon Distribution Centers, a Krazy Glue factory, and Jefferson Industries.
West Jefferson was originally called New Hampton, and under the latter name was platted c. 1831. A post office called West Jefferson has been in operation since 1833.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead.
Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.