In Need of a Valley View Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Valley View area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Valley View roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Valley View and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Valley View. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Valley View
Valley View is a village in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,034 at the 2010 census. It is a suburb of Cleveland with a town council form of government. It is part of a school district that also includes nearby Cuyahoga Heights and Brooklyn Heights. Its name refers to the Cuyahoga River valley, and the town includes part of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Ohio and Erie Canal. It is home to the Valley View Bridge that is on Interstate 480 and crosses the Cuyahoga River. The bridge is one of the major points that locals refer to as where the east side meets the west side of Cleveland.
Valley View was incorporated as a village in 1919 after it broke away from Independence, Ohio, after an argument over the location of the schools.
Former Mayor Randall Westfall resigned from office on March 8, 2013. Council President Jerry Piasecki took over as Mayor. An election was held in November 2013 to determine who will serve as Mayor for the remainder of Westfall’s term, which ends in 2015. Mr. Piasecki won the election.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future.
Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.