In Need of a Urbancrest Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing services around the Urbancrest area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Urbancrest roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Urbancrest and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Urbancrest. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Urbancrest
Urbancrest is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 960 at the 2010 census. Urbancrest is in the South-Western City Schools District.
Urbancrest is located at 39°53′55″N 83°5′8″W / 39.89861°N 83.08556°W / 39.89861; -83.08556 (39.898611, -83.085443).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come.
Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.