Looking for a Upper Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Upper Arlington area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Upper Arlington roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Upper Arlington and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Upper Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Upper Arlington
Upper Arlington is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States, on the northwest side of the Columbus metropolitan area. As of 2010, the population was estimated to be 33,771.
The land that is currently Upper Arlington was first known to be inhabited by the Adena people, renowned for building conical mounds for burial sites. Centuries later the Wyandot lived there, eventually being expelled after the U.S. Government gave land grants to Revolutionary War soldiers in lieu of pay. Property originally bestowed in this area to Elijah Backus, Jonathan Dayton and Andrew Marker was sold as farm property to a number of different families in the 1800s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.