Looking for a Thurston Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Thurston area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Thurston roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Thurston and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Thurston. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Thurston
Thurston is a village in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States. The population was 604 at the 2010 census.
Thurston was originally called Bush City, and under the latter name was laid out in 1881. A post office called Thurston has been in operation since 1881.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come.
Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.