Looking for a Sugar Grove Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Sugar Grove area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Sugar Grove roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Sugar Grove and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Sugar Grove. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Sugar Grove
Sugar Grove is a village in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States. The population was 426 at the 2010 census.
Sugar Grove was named for a grove of sugar maple near the original town site.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come.
Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.