In Need of a South Solon Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the South Solon area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to South Solon roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of South Solon and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in South Solon. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About South Solon
South Solon is a village in Madison County, Ohio, United States. The population was 355 at the 2010 census. Despite their similar names, South Solon is not adjacent to the city of Solon, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland in Cuyahoga County. The two towns are approximately 170 miles apart.
As of 1875, the community contained a post office, one grocery store, and one blacksmith shop. The village’s community building was constructed in 1938 by the Public Works Administration at an estimated cost of $25,454.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future.
Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.