In Need of a South Bloomfield Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the South Bloomfield area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to South Bloomfield roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of South Bloomfield and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in South Bloomfield. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About South Bloomfield
South Bloomfield is a village in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,744 at the 2010 census. It has consistently been one of the fastest growing villages in central Ohio.
The town was originally laid out in 1803, and General James Denny was originally contracted to survey the area, embracing 40 acres and divided into 80 lots. The founding members in the area had originally hoped that this would eventually be the county seat, but time and politics would work against this idea.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future.
Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.