Looking for a Reynoldsburg Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reynoldsburg area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reynoldsburg roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Reynoldsburg and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Reynoldsburg. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Reynoldsburg
Reynoldsburg is a city in Fairfield, Franklin, and Licking counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. It is a suburban community in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area. The population was 35,893 at the 2010 census.
Reynoldsburg was originally called Frenchtown, and under the latter name was platted in 1831 by John French, and named for him. The present name is for John C. Reynolds, a local merchant. A post office called Reynoldsburg was established in 1833, and the name was changed to Reynoldsburg in 1893.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come.
Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.