In Need of a Powell Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Powell area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Powell roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Powell and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Powell. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Powell
Powell is a city in Delaware County, Ohio, United States. The population was 11,500 at the 2010 census.
The community was first settled around 1801, two years before Ohio became a state. It was named “Middlebury” at the time, because the first settlers came from the Middlebury, Connecticut area. In 1857, Judge Thomas Powell established the first post office in the community, and the residents decided to adopt his name. The town of Powell had its start in the building of the railroad through that territory. Powell was finally incorporated as a municipality in 1947. The population remained small until the late 1980s, when residential development expanding from the northern Columbus metropolitan area reached Powell. In 20 years, the population rose from less than 400 to over 6,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come.
Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.