Looking for a Pleasantville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing services around the Pleasantville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Pleasantville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Pleasantville and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Pleasantville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Pleasantville
Pleasantville is a village in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States. The population was 960 at the 2010 census.
Pleasantville was laid out in 1828. A post office has been in operation at Pleasantville since 1828.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead.
Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.