Looking for a Pataskala Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Pataskala area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Pataskala roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Pataskala and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Pataskala. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Pataskala
Pataskala is a city in Licking County, Ohio, United States approximately 17 mi (28 km) east of Columbus. The population was 14,962 at the 2010 census. Pataskala was a small community until 1996, when what was then the village of Pataskala merged with Lima Township, vastly increasing its population and geographic area.
Pataskala was laid out in 1851 when the railroad was extended to that point. Pataskala is a name derived from the Delaware language. A post office has been in operation at Pataskala since 1852.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future.
Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.