Looking for a Ostrander Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ostrander area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ostrander roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ostrander and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Ostrander. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Ostrander
Ostrander is a village in Delaware County, Ohio, United States. The population was 643 at the 2010 census.
Ostrander was laid out in 1852, and incorporated as a village in 1875. The village has the name of one Mr. Ostrander, a railroad official.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead.
Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.