In Need of a Orient Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Orient area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Orient roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Orient and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Orient. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Orient
Orient is a former village in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The population was 270 at the 2010 census.
Orient is home to the Pickaway Correctional Institution and the Correctional Reception Center.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.