Looking for a Obetz Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Obetz area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Obetz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Obetz and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Obetz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Obetz
Obetz is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The community (originally Obetz Junction, in honor of settler Charles Obetz) was formed in 1838 as a stagecoach junction, and incorporated in 1928. The population was 4,532 at the 2010 census. Nearby Reese Station served as the railroad station for the immediate area, while other adjacent communities such as Groveport, Lockbourne and Canal Winchester were part of the Ohio and Erie Canal canal and lock system. The close proximity of Obetz Junction to these towns transformed the area into a hub of commerce, travel and trade in the mid-19th century. Communities such as Obetz and its neighbors, with their strong ties to transportation helped to further cement Central Ohio and Columbus, Ohio’s status as the state capital. In 2017, the Fashion Meets Music Festival was held in Obetz.
The Village of Obetz’ charter was approved by voters on November 3, 2009 and went into effect on January 1, 2010. This established a Mayor-Council Plan form of government. There are six council members, each elected to a four-year term of office. The Obetz Council meets on the second and fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 pm. The meetings are held at the Obetz Government Center located at 4175 Alum Creek Drive, and they are open to the public. The mayor is chiefly responsible for ensuring that the laws and ordinances of the Village are enforced and serves as the head of the Executive branch of the Obetz Government. The mayor also serves as the Chief Law enforcement officer of the Village. Additionally, the mayor is the president of Council and presides over all regular and special meetings. The mayor is also ultimately responsible for the general supervision of the employees and departments within the Village. The position of mayor is a part-time position and the day-to-day Village operations are the responsibility of the Village Administrator.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future.
Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.