Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Newark area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Newark
Newark is a city in and the county seat of Licking County, Ohio, United States, 33 miles (53 km) east of Columbus, at the junction of the forks of the Licking River. The population was 47,573 at the 2010 census, which makes it the 20th largest city in Ohio.
It is the site of much of the Newark Earthworks, a major ancient complex built by the Hopewell culture. The Great Circle portion and additional burial mounds are located in the neighboring city of Heath, Ohio. This complex has been designated as a National Historic Landmark and is operated as a state park by the Ohio History Connection.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead.
Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.