In Need of a New Albany Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing services around the New Albany area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Albany roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of New Albany and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in New Albany. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Albany
New Albany is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio, located 15 miles (24 km) northeast of the state capital of Columbus. Most of the city is located in Franklin County and a small portion extends into adjacent Licking County. New Albany had an estimated population of 10,889 in 2018. Founded in 1837, it is now a growing suburb in the Columbus area. Per the U.S. Census Bureau, 75.4% of New Albany residents over the age of 25 are college graduates, the median home value is $494,600 and the median household income is $203,194.
New Albany is located at 40°4′43″N 82°49′14″W / 40.07861°N 82.82056°W / 40.07861; -82.82056 (40.078643, −82.820618), northeast of Columbus at an elevation of 1,024 feet (312 m).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.