In Need of a Mount Sterling Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Mount Sterling area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mount Sterling roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mount Sterling and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Mount Sterling. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Mount Sterling
Mount Sterling is a village in Madison County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,782 at the 2010 census. It is a part of the Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Mount Sterling is located at 39°43′10″N 83°16′5″W / 39.71944°N 83.26806°W / 39.71944; -83.26806 (39.719528, -83.267999).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future.
Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.