In Need of a Minerva Park Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Minerva Park area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Minerva Park roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Minerva Park and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Minerva Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Minerva Park
Minerva Park is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,272 at the 2010 census.
The communities of Minerva Park, Bexley, Whitehall, and Valleyview are enclaves of Columbus.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future.
Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.