Looking for a Mechanicsburg Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mechanicsburg area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mechanicsburg roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mechanicsburg and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mechanicsburg. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Mechanicsburg
Mechanicsburg is a village in Champaign County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,644 at the 2010 census.
Mechanicsburg was platted in 1814. The village was so named for the fact a large share of its settlers worked as mechanics. By 1833, Mechanicsburg’s industries included two stores, a gristmill and a saw mill. Mechanicsburg was incorporated as a village in 1834.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come.
Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.