Looking for a Marysville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Marysville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Marysville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Marysville and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Marysville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Marysville
Marysville is a city in and the county seat of Union County, Ohio, United States approximately 27 mi (44 km) NW of Columbus. The population was 22,094 at the 2010 census. This marks a 38.59% increase from 2000.
Marysville’s longtime slogan is “Where the Grass is Greener”.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future.
Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.