In Need of a Marion Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Marion area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Marion roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Marion and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Marion. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Marion
Marion is a city in and the county seat of Marion County, Ohio, United States. The municipality is located in north-central Ohio, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north of Columbus.
The population was 36,837 at the 2010 census, and is estimated to be 36,087 in 2018. It is the largest city in Marion County and the principal city of the Marion, OH Micropolitan Statistical Area. It is also part of the larger Columbus–Marion–Zanesville, OH Combined Statistical Area, which has 2,481,525 people according to the US Census 2017 estimate.President Warren G. Harding, a former owner of the Marion Star, was a resident of Marion for much of his adult life.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future.
Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.