In Need of a Marble Cliff Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Marble Cliff area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Marble Cliff roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Marble Cliff and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Marble Cliff. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Marble Cliff
Marble Cliff is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 573 at the 2010 census.
Marble Cliff was one of the first suburbs of Columbus, Ohio, settled as a community in 1890 and incorporated as the “Hamlet of Marble Cliff” in 1901. It took its name from the Marble Cliff Quarry Co. (still in use today), and at this time stretched all the way from the Scioto River to the Olentangy River. In 1902, it detached all land but its present area, and the area that separated became Grandview Heights in 1906. The village was named “Arlington” for a short time, which led its new neighbor to the north, incorporated in 1918, to name itself Upper Arlington. Marble Cliff is bordered by the cities of Upper Arlington, Grandview Heights, and Columbus.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future.
Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.