In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a city in and the county seat of Richland County, Ohio, United States. Located midway between Columbus and Cleveland via Interstate 71, it is part of Northeast Ohio and North-central Ohio regions in the western foothills of the Allegheny Plateau. The city lies approximately 65 miles (105 km) northeast of Columbus, 65 miles (105 km) southwest of Cleveland and 91 miles (146 km) southeast of Toledo.
The city was founded in 1808 on a fork of the Mohican River in a hilly region surrounded by fertile farmlands, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location with numerous railroad lines. After the decline of heavy manufacturing, the city’s economy has since diversified into a service economy, including retailing, education, and healthcare sectors. The 2010 Census showed that the city had a total population of 47,821, making it Ohio’s nineteenth largest city. The city anchors the Mansfield Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which had a population of 124,475 residents in 2010, while the Mansfield–Bucyrus, OH Combined Statistical Area (CSA) had 221,398 residents.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.