Looking for a London Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the London area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to London roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of London and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in London. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About London
London is a city in and the county seat of Madison County, Ohio, United States. Located about 25 miles (40 km) southwest of the Ohio capital of Columbus, London was established in 1811 to serve as the county seat. The population was 9,904 at the 2010 census. The ZIP code is 43140.
Soon after the village was platted in the early 1810s, a Methodist church was founded in the community. Today known as First United Methodist Church, this congregation built a small log church building in 1820; it was London’s first church. In the early 1900s, the church added facilities for the storage of human milk to sustain the orphanage it then operated.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future.
Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.