In Need of a Logan Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Logan area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Logan roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Logan and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Logan. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Logan
Logan is a city in Hocking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 7,152 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Hocking County. Logan is located in southeast Ohio, on the Hocking River 48 miles southeast of Columbus. The current mayor of Logan is Republican Greg Fraunfelter, who began a four-year term in January 2016.
Logan is the county seat of Hocking County, Ohio. Residents named the town in honor of Chief Logan of the Mingo Indian tribe. He and his band lived in this area at the time of European-American settlement. Ohio Governor Thomas Worthington established the community in 1816.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.