Looking for a Lockbourne Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lockbourne area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lockbourne roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lockbourne and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lockbourne. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lockbourne
Lockbourne, frequently referred to as Grove City East, is a village in Franklin County and Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The population was 237 at the 2010 census. Lockbourne is located near Rickenbacker International Airport, and had initially provided its original name of Lockbourne Air Force Base.
Lockbourne was laid out in the early 1830s. It takes its name from the locks of the Ohio and Erie Canal, on which it was situated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead.
Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.