Looking for a Lewis Center Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lewis Center area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewis Center roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewis Center and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Lewis Center. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lewis Center
Lewis Center (also Lewis Centre) is an unincorporated community in northwestern Orange Township, Delaware County, Ohio, United States, located between Columbus and Delaware.
Its ZIP code is 43035. Although Lewis Center is a small community, its ZIP code encompasses a number of shopping centers and retail establishments that line U.S. Route 23 in the nearby vicinity. The Lewis Center area lies on the east side of the Olentangy River, across from the city of Powell, west of Alum Creek State Park and north of the Polaris shopping hub. It is located in the Olentangy Local School District.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future.
Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.