Looking for a Lancaster Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lancaster area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lancaster roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lancaster and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lancaster. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lancaster
Lancaster (locally /ˈlæŋk(ə)stər/ LANK-(ə-)stər) is a city in Fairfield County, Ohio, in the south central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 38,780. The city is located near the Hocking River, approximately 33 miles (53 km) southeast of Columbus, 38 miles (61 km) miles southwest of Zanesville, and is the county seat of Fairfield County.
The earliest known inhabitants of the southeastern and central Ohio region were the Hopewell, Adena, and Fort Ancient Native Americans, of whom little evidence survived, beyond the burial and ceremonial mounds built throughout the Ohio and Mississippi valleys. Many mounds and burial sites have also yielded archaeological artifacts. (See also: Serpent Mound and Hopewell Culture National Historical Park, which though not located in Fairfield County, are close by.)
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future.
Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.