Looking for a Kirkersville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Kirkersville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Kirkersville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Kirkersville and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Kirkersville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Kirkersville
Kirkersville is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States, along the South Fork of the Licking River. The population was 525 at the 2010 census.
Kirkersville was platted in 1832 by Dr. William C. Kirker, and named for him.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future.
Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.