Looking for a Kenton Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Kenton area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Kenton roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Kenton and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Kenton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Kenton
Kenton is a city in and the county seat of Hardin County, Ohio, United States, located in the west central part of Ohio approximately 57 mi (92 km) NW of Columbus and 70 mi (113 km) south of Toledo. The population was 8,262 at the 2010 census. The city was named for frontiersman Simon Kenton of Kentucky and Ohio.
Kenton is located at 40°38′48″N 83°36′31″W / 40.64667°N 83.60861°W / 40.64667; -83.60861 (40.646555, -83.608706).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come.
Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.