In Need of a Hilliard Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hilliard area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hilliard roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hilliard and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Hilliard. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hilliard
Hilliard is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 28,435 at the 2010 census with a census estimate of 36,414 in 2018. It is a suburb of Columbus, Ohio and part of Norwich Township. Hilliard is home to the Early Television Museum (only one in United States), the second largest First Responders Park in the United States, and Heritage Rail Trail. Hilliard also has the only flag from the World Trade Center that is not in a museum. The flag is located in front of the fire department on Northwest Pkwy. Hilliard is also home to a Bo Jackson Elite Sports Development Complex.
Hilliard is located at 40°2′4″N 83°8′34″W / 40.03444°N 83.14278°W / 40.03444; -83.14278 (40.034310, -83.142678). It is bordered on the east by Columbus and Upper Arlington, on the north by Columbus  and Dublin, on the south by Galloway and Columbus, and to the west lies open farmland. Downtown Columbus lies in a distance to the southeast, its skyline visible at times when crossing bridges. The only major highway that runs through Hilliard is I-270, which runs north and south slightly east of the middle of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead.
Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.