Looking for a Hebron Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hebron area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hebron roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hebron and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hebron. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hebron
Hebron is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,336 at the 2010 census.
Hebron is located at 39°57′47″N 82°29′32″W / 39.96306°N 82.49222°W / 39.96306; -82.49222 (39.963125, -82.492235).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead.
Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.