In Need of a Heath Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Heath area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Heath roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Heath and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Heath. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Heath
Heath is a city in Licking County, Ohio, United States, and is located approximately 30 mi (48 km) east of Columbus. The population was 10,310 at the 2010 census. It is one of three cities in the county.
This area is known to have been populated by the Hopewell Indians through the first century CE. They built large earthworks, including ancient burial mounds which are now preserved within Moundbuilders State Memorial on the north side of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future.
Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.