In Need of a Harrisburg Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Harrisburg area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Harrisburg roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Harrisburg and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Harrisburg. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Harrisburg
Harrisburg is a village in Franklin and Pickaway counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 320 at the 2010 census.
Harrisburg was founded in 1836 by Joseph Chenowith and surveyed and platted by Frederick Cole. Prior to the laying out of the village, the area was known as Darby Cross Roads. The present name is after Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future.
Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.