In Need of a Hanover Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hanover area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hanover roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hanover and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hanover. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hanover
Hanover is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 921 at the 2010 census. The village lies along SR 16.
Hanover was laid out in 1849, although there had been business activity at the site for some time. An early variant name was Fleming, for John Fleming, the original owner of the town site.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future.
Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.