Looking for a Groveport Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Groveport area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Groveport roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Groveport and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Groveport. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Groveport
Groveport is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. It is a suburb of Columbus. The population was 5,363 at the 2010 census.
Groveport was the hometown of John Solomon Rarey, a 19th-century horse whisperer, and developer of the Rarey technique for rehabilitating horses.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead.
Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.