In Need of a Granville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Granville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville
Granville is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 5,646 at the 2010 census. The village is located in a rural area of rolling hills in central Ohio. It is 35 miles (56 km) east of Columbus, the state capital, and 7 miles (11 km) west of Newark, the county seat.
Granville is home to Denison University. The village has a number of historic buildings, including Greek Revival structures like the Avery Downer House, St. Luke’s Episcopal Church (1837) and others. The Buxton Inn (1812), the Granville Inn (1924), Bancroft House (1834) and Bryn Du Mansion are local landmarks.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead.
Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.