In Need of a Grandview Heights Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Grandview Heights area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Grandview Heights roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Grandview Heights and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Grandview Heights. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Grandview Heights
Grandview Heights is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 6,536 at the 2010 census.
The city was originally part of Marble Cliff, one of the first suburbs of Columbus, which settled as a community in 1890 and incorporated as the “Hamlet of Marble Cliff” in 1901. Grandview Heights became a separate village in 1906, and a city in 1931.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come.
Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.