Looking for a Galloway Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Galloway area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Galloway roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Galloway and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Galloway. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Galloway
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future.
Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.