In Need of a Galena Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Galena area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Galena roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Galena and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Galena. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Galena
Galena is a village in Delaware County, Ohio, United States. The population was 653 at the 2010 census.
Galena was originally called Zoar, and under the latter name was platted in 1816. A post office called Galena has been in operation since 1834.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future.
Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.