Looking for a Gahanna Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Gahanna area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Gahanna roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Gahanna and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Gahanna. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Gahanna
Gahanna (/ɡəˈhænə/ gə-HAN-ə) is a city situated in northeast Franklin County, Ohio, United States. It is a suburb of Columbus. The population was 33,248 at the 2010 census. It was founded in 1849.
Gahanna is located at 40°1′36″N 82°52′9″W / 40.02667°N 82.86917°W / 40.02667; -82.86917 (40.026713, -82.869131). Cities and Townships that border Gahanna:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead.
Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.