In Need of a Dublin Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dublin area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dublin roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Dublin and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Dublin. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dublin
Dublin is a city in Franklin, Delaware, and Union counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 41,751 at the 2010 census. Dublin is a suburb of Columbus, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future.
Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.