In Need of a Delaware Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Delaware area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Delaware roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Delaware and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Delaware. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Delaware
Delaware is a city in and the county seat of Delaware County, Ohio, United States. Delaware was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816. It is located near the center of Ohio, is about 30 miles (48 km) north of Columbus, and is part of the Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area. The population was 34,753 at the 2010 census, while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH Combined Statistical Area has 2,002,604 people.
While the city and county of Delaware are named for the Delaware tribe, the city of Delaware itself was founded on a Mingo village called Pluggy’s Town. The first recorded settler was Joseph Barber in 1807. Shortly after other men started settling in the area (according to the Delaware Historical Society)- Moses Byxbe, William Little, Solomon Smith, and Elder Jacob Drake, Thomas Butler, and Ira Carpenter began building in the area. In 1808, Moses Byxbe built the first framed house on William Street. Also, Charles Sweetser was born in 1808 Delaware County, he went on to become an U.S Congressman 1849 – 1853, and  On March 11, 1808, a plan of the city was filed, marking the official founding of the town. Byxbe and the others planned the city to be originally on the east bank of the river, but it was switched to the west bank only a few days after the first plan was filed.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come.
Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.