In Need of a Commercial Point Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Commercial Point area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Commercial Point roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Commercial Point and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Commercial Point. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Commercial Point
Commercial Point is a village in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,582 at the 2010 census. It is the fastest growing community in Pickaway County and one of the fastest growing villages in central Ohio.
Wiley H. Beckett came from eastern Virginia in 1829 and settled on a 238-acre tract west of the present Commercial Point. In 1841 he laid out a community called Genoa. James H. Burnley, also from Virginia, arrived in the area in 1832 and laid out a similar community east of Genoa called Rome. As the two towns grew larger, Rome became the eastern half, and Genoa the eastern half, of a new single town. When Genoa was incorporated in 1851, Rome was merged into the new village. The first store was established in 1844 by Wiley H. Beckett, and the post office was originally named Beckett’s Store. The name of the village was changed in 1872 to Commercial Point.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future.
Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.