Looking for a Columbus Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing services around the Columbus area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Columbus roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Columbus and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Columbus. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Columbus
Columbus is the state capital and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Ohio. With a population of 892,533 as of 2018 estimates, it is the 14th-most populous city in the United States and one of the fastest growing large cities in the nation. This makes Columbus the second-most populous city in the Midwest (after Chicago, Illinois). It is the core city of the Columbus, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses ten counties. With a population of 2,078,725, it is Ohio’s second-largest metropolitan area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come.
Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.